Business Start Up Services
Are you starting a new business or looking for a business advisor for your existing small business? At Rowland, Johnson & Company, P.A., a Wilmington CPA firm, we have the experience needed to get your business started on the right track. We provide small businesses with a wide variety of Incorporation and LLC services including business plan development, entity selection, new business advisement, tax planning and more.
It's important to seek professional advice when starting a new business in the Wilmington area. Because each type of business formation has different tax implications for businesses and their owners, it's important to choose the right entity for your needs. If you're ready to discuss your new business advisement options, give us a call today at 302-324-0780 to schedule your free initial consultation.
Some of our business start up and incorporation include:
- New Business Advisor. Rowland, Johnson & Company, P.A. provides the knowledge you need to get your business started off right.
- Entity Selection and Incorporation Assistance. We'll assess your needs to determine the best type of entity for your small business incorporation.
- Strategic Tax Planning. One of the biggest determining factors of incorporating are the tax implications. Rowland, Johnson & Company, P.A. will work with you to develop a plan to minimize your tax liability.
- Business Plan Development. Every business needs a plan and Rowland, Johnson & Company, P.A. can assist you in developing a practical plan.
- Startup Financing. Need help securing initial funding for your business? Contact us to learn how we can help.
- Federal and State Tax ID Applications. Rowland, Johnson & Company, P.A. provides the know-how to easily complete applications for Federal and State Tax IDs.
- QuickBooks® Setup and Training. We provide all the training you need to get your accounting and bookkeeping software off the ground.
Want to learn more about our Wilmington incorporation services? Call us at 302-324-0780 to schedule a free initial consultation.