Consumer Business Accounting
Being a consumer-based business can be both challenging and rewarding. Finding a balance between delivering quality customer service and finding ways to increase profits can make or break a business, unless you have an experienced Wilmington CPA on your side. By hiring Rowland, Johnson & Company, P.A. to handle your small business accounting and tax needs, you enable yourself to focus on what's most important to your business - your customers.
Rowland, Johnson & Company, P.A. works with a variety of consumer businesses in Wilmington and surrounding areas including restaurants, retailers, contractors, salons and more.
Some of our consumer business accounting services include:
- Small business accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax preparation and planning
- Assistance securing business loans
- Business plan development
- Cash flow management
- Incorporation and business advisor services
- Financial statement preparation
- Outsourced accounting services
- Compilations, reviews and audits
- Business valuation services
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Retirement, estate and succession planning
- College savings planning
- Litigation support
- Debt restructuring
- IRS audit assistance
- QuickBooks support and training
Interested in learning more about the consumer business accounting services offered by Rowland, Johnson & Company, P.A.? Schedule your free initial consultation by calling us at 302-324-0780 today.